International Journal of Emerging Research in Engineering, Science, and Management receives original and genuine research articles throughout the year and if accepted publishes the papers in 4 issues per year.
A preliminary editorial review by the editorial board will filter the papers that are out of the scope of the Journal. The Journal expects research articles from a variety of Engineering, Science, and Management Fields.
A thorough anti-plagiarism check will be carried out using renowned anti-plagiarism checkers like Turnitin. It is expected that the original content should be at least 80% excluding references. If the paper is rejected at this level, the plagiarism report will be sent to the author. As per the policy, the plagiarism report will not be sent to the author, if the paper passes this stage.
This phase has two levels. The first one is with respect to the Grammatical errors and English language usage. The next level is with respect to the subject. The authors are encouraged to provide a list of reviewers in the corresponding area but from institutions working other than the authors' institution. The review is rigid but speedy. The review is blind in nature.
Authors are requested to send their articles in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com
Ethics in Publication
1. Authorship and Originality:
- Authors must ensure that their submitted work is original and has not been published elsewhere.
- All co-authors must have made significant contributions to the research, and their names should be included in the manuscript.
- Plagiarism and data fabrication are unacceptable. Authors are responsible for providing accurate and reliable data.
2. Peer Review Process:
- The journal employs a double-blind peer-review process to ensure unbiased evaluation.
- Reviewers are selected based on their expertise, and they are expected to provide constructive and objective feedback.
- Reviewers should declare any conflicts of interest and treat manuscripts confidentially.
3. Editorial Responsibilities:
- Editors are responsible for making fair and unbiased decisions based on the merit of the work.
- Manuscripts are evaluated based on their academic and intellectual content, regardless of the authors’ race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, or nationality.
- Editors must handle submissions promptly, maintaining confidentiality throughout the review process.
4. Transparency and Open Access:
- The journal is committed to transparency in its editorial processes.
- Published articles are freely accessible to the public, promoting the dissemination of knowledge.
5. Conflicts of Interest:
- Authors, reviewers, and editors must disclose any potential conflicts of interest that may influence the publication process.
- Conflicts of interest should be declared at the earliest stage of the submission and review process.
6. Corrections and Retractions:
- Corrections to published articles will be made promptly if errors are identified.
- Articles found to be seriously flawed or violating ethical standards may be retracted with proper justification.
7. Ethical Treatment of Human and Animal Subjects:
- Research involving human or animal subjects must comply with ethical standards and regulations.
- Authors should provide evidence of ethical approval for such research in their manuscripts.
8. Copyright and Licensing:
- Authors retain the copyright of their work, and the journal uses appropriate licensing agreements to govern the use and distribution of published articles.
9. Complaints and Appeals:
- The journal has a procedure for handling complaints and appeals related to the publication process. Authors, reviewers, or readers with concerns are encouraged to contact the editorial office.
10. Continuous Improvement: – The journal is committed to continuous improvement in its publication processes, adhering to the highest ethical standards.
Note: This statement is subject to periodic review and may be updated to reflect changes in ethical standards and publishing practices.